1) Halloween Multiple Meanings from LyndaSLP123. Work on Halloween-themed words with your upper elementary (& older) kiddos with this fun activity.
2) Trick or Treat! Awesome Articulation Worksheets from Gold Country SLP. Keep your students engaged with this cute Halloween worksheets for articulation.
3) Halloween Open Ended Card Game from Dean Trout’s Little Shop of SLP. Add a some fun to your speech sessions this week with this great Halloween themed game!
4) Spooky R-blends for Articulation from Ashley Rossi. Looking for a fun way to work on r-blends? Try out this spooktacular freebie!
5) Candy Corn Opposites from Kayla SLP. This cute matching game is a great way to work on antonyms.
I hope you all enjoy these freebies! Have a wonderful Halloween!
Never want to miss another Five Fab Freebies post? Sign up for email updates below!