1. First up we have Valentine’s Day Idiom Flashcards by The Speech Space. The freebie contains cute Valentine’s Day themed flashcards and is a sample of the product, Valentine’s Day Idioms. Be sure to check out the full pack if you love this sample!
2. Next up is Bilingual Valentines Day Yes/No Questions by Sarah Wu – Speech is Beautiful. This freebie is great for Receptive and Expressive Language speech therapy! I love that Sarah creates materials for our bilingual students-it is so important to specialize our activities for each of our students needs!
3. Our next Freebie is Valentine’s Day Compare/Contrast Worksheet Freebie by Panda Speech. In this cute freebie, the student will name how each pair of objects are the same and different, then color the heart.
4. Next is No Prep Articulation Love by Breanna Allor. This fabulous heart-themed product features initial phonemes: /k/, /g/, /f/, s-blends, /s/, /z/, /r/, /sh/, /ch/, and /th/. Perfect for all of your articulation needs!
5. Finally, we have Valentine Robots – Prevocalic /r/ and /r/ Blends for Speech Therapy by Speech Therapy with Courtney Gragg. This is an articulation game for prevocalic /r/ and /r/ blends at the sentence level. So cute!
I hope you enjoyed these Valentine’s freebies! Please remember to give the sellers feedback to let them know how much you enjoyed their products! Keep an eye out for Part 2, coming your way soon 🙂
Never want to miss another Five Fab Freebies post? Sign up for email updates below!