1) First up is Build a Virtual Bunny Reinforcement Game from Tech ‘n Talk SLPs. My students are going to LOVE this one! And, the fact that it is a no print activity makes me love it, too!
2) Jelly Bean Challenge, from Peachie Speechie, is up next. Her challenges are such a great way to get lots of targets while the kids are having a blast! You could even amp up the reinforcement by gluing real jelly beans onto the mats!
3) You will love this next freebie! It is Barrier Game Freebie from Gold Country SLP. It’s a great and interactive way to work on expressive language skills. You can also use it to target pragmatics in group sessions!
4) Next up is Basket of Prepositions from SLP Runner. This is a great and fun way to work on basic concepts! A super cute Easter freebie!
5) And last (but certainly not least!) is this Open Ended Easter Reinforcement Game from Figuratively Speeching SLP. There are a ton of ways to use this since it is open-ended!
I hope you all enjoy these awesome Easter freebies! Please make sure to leave seller feedback to let them know that you appreciate their generosity!
Are you on your mobile device and unable to download these items right now? I’ve got you covered! Just sign up for email updates; I’ll send you a pdf file with the links so you can download them when you get a chance!
Grab the links to these freebies in a PDF handout!
No time to visit the links now? That's OK, I'll send you a pdf file with the links when you sign up for email updates.