I seriously can’t believe that it is already December! Where has the time gone? I think I’m in denial because I have not done ANY holiday shopping. Like ANY. At all. Oh well. Have you started your holiday shopping? What about caseload planning and prepping to get you through the end of the school year? In case you’ve been too busy to map it all out, I’ve got some fab holiday freebies to help you out. Don’t forget to check back next week for part two of this holiday series!
1) Christmas Categories from The Speech Summit. Have your students decorate the trees by category! They will love the interactive-ness of this activity.
2) Christmas Language & Articulation Activities from Speech Therapy Fun. Address all kinds of speech and language goals with this fab holiday freebie!
3) Descriptive Language Holiday Freebie from The Speech Space. This contains 5 different worksheets to help target descriptive language and adjectives! You can’t go wrong with this freebie.
4) Christmas Irregular Verbs Freebie from Short and Sweet Speech. Irregular verbs can be so tricky for students! Help them learn with this freebie, which includes 4 pages of activities.
5) Lets Build A Snowman: Story and Conversation Starters from The Speech Owl. This is GREAT for working on narrative and pragmatic skills, grammar, and you can even throw some articulation in there, too! It’s so interactive and fun for the students-everyone will love it!
And a fun, bonus freebie- Build a Virtual Santa from Tech ‘n Talk SLPs!
I hope you enjoy using these fab holiday freebies in your speech therapy session. Please remember to leave seller feedback and browse around their store to see all of the other great items they have to offer!
Never want to miss another Five Fab Freebies post? Sign up for email updates below!