1) Color-A-Turkey from Panda Speech. Take turns rolling a dice and coloring parts of the turkey! Whoever finishes their turkey first wins! How fun!
2) 10 Turkey Tongue Twisters: A Game for Thanksgiving from The Speech Space. This fun turkey-themed game is a great way to mix things up! The cards can also be used to practice fluency enhancing strategies or work on answering wh-questions.
3) Build a Virtual Turkey from Tech ‘n Talk SLPs. This set includes two Build a Virtual Turkey activities. One is designed for use in individual therapy/lessons and one is designed for use with a group. These can be used as reinforcement with almost any lesson.
4) Thanksgiving Synonyms and Antonyms from Badger State Speechy. This is designed to take middle school and high school students beyond the word “thankful” by exploring other word choices for the words “thankful” and “thankless.” A great activity to help students develop the robust vocabulary that is necessary for reading!
5) You’ve Been Gobbled an Open-Ended Game from DESpeechie. Gobble, Gobble! Thanksgiving is on its way. “You’ve Been Gobbled” is an open ended game that can be used for your speech and language groups as well as your individual students. The game is also great for a “push-in” classroom activity.
And for a super-bonus freebie, there is a Thanksgiving blog hop going on that features 4 great freebies!!! Start here to check them out!
Never want to miss another Five Fab Freebies post? Sign up for email updates below!