How do you incorporate mindfulness into stuttering treatment? In part two of this three part series, I discuss mindfulness in greater detail. I also discuss a case study done at Towson University in which a mindfulness program was utilized for an adult male who stutters. Please check below for the links and freebies mentioned in today’s episode.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Part One of the Mindfulness in Speech series: bit.ly/mindfulnessinspeech
- OASES (Overall Assessment of the Speaker’s Experience of Stuttering)
- FREEBIE with visuals for using mindfulness in stuttering therapy
- Mindfulness training in stuttering therapy: A guide for speech-language pathologists by Michael Boyle
- Incorporating Mindfulness Exercises Into a Stuttering Treatment Program for an Adult Male Who Stutters by G. Emge, M. Pellowski, J. Nicholson, C. Bassich, and E. Wheeler.