Welcome back to my blog, everyone! I hope you all enjoyed some of the great holiday freebies I shared in last week’s post! If you missed it, you can check that out here. You’re in luck today, because, in the spirit of giving, I’ve got 5 MORE great holiday-themed freebies for you! They are sure to bring some holiday cheer to your speech room. Let’s take a look:
1) First, is Christmas and Winter No Prep Language Freebie from Ashley Rossi. This is a perfect way to incorporate plurals, verbs, synonyms and more into your session! With a Christmas-y theme, this no-prep freebie is sure to be a hit for you and your students!
2) Now, we have Oh Christmas Tree! Articulation Worksheet Freebie from Gold Country SLP. This freebie is perfect for working on those articulation goals. As an added bonus, it also doubles as a great data sheet!
3) Up next is Winter Wonderland Language Printable Activities from Speech Wonderland. This holiday freebie will help you target rhyming, categories, synonyms and antonyms. It includes 9 pages of language-enriching activities!
4) Fourth, is Holiday Analogies Freebie from Speech to the Core. Help the elves solve the analogies in this cute freebie! Use these in individual therapy, or with your groups-the possibilities are endless!
5) Last, is Cookie Swap Freebie from Activity Tailor. I just love this freebie-it’s such a great idea! It is a game played like ‘Go Fish’, but with cookie cards instead-so holiday appropriate! It includes 23 cookie pairs. You can target any goals with this freebie!
That’s it for today, everyone! I hope you all enjoy these holiday freebies from these wonderful sellers; don’t forget to leave feedback to let them know how much you appreciate their hard work!