Spring is in the air! I just love this time of the year. The weather is warming up, and for those of you in the schools, I bet you’re starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I always feel a little extra inspired in the Springtime. To share some of that inspiration with you, I’ve compiled five spring freebies for SLPs to use in your speech therapy sessions. Check ’em out!
1. First, is Spring Listen Up! Following Directions FREEBIE by Panda Speech. This is a great way to target direction following, with directions of varying complexity. The kids will love that they have a pretty picture to take home, too!
2. Next up, is Spring Time Freebie by Speech to the Core. This includes 3 sheets of 4 WH-question cards that are perfectly themed for Spring. Get your students discussing and answering those questions with this fab freebie!
3. This Compound Sentence Packet by Talkin’ with Twang is a great, no-prep activity to target those more complex sentence structures. It includes 3 different activity worksheets to work on those compound sentence goals from a variety of angles.
4. Fourth, I created this No Print Preschool Spring Language Pack Sampler here at The Speech Space! Get a taste of my No Print Language Packs with this Spring sampler. I love No Prints, and I think once you try them, you will see why. Just load it on your browser and you are ready to go!
5. Lastly, is Understanding ABSURDITIES is a walk in the park! by The Speech Owl. This freebie includes 8 pictures with hidden absurdities. Your students are sure to get a kick out of these funny images, while learning about and explaining why they don’t make sense. Another reason to love this freebie-it’s also a no print, no prep activity!
I hope you enjoy using these freebies in your speech room! If you can, please take a second to leave feedback for the creators of the freebies and let them know how you’ve used their items in your therapy sessions!
Never want to miss another Five Fab Freebies post? Sign up for email updates below!