Is the weather warming up where you are? It is here and I am LOVING it! There’s nothing like waking up to the birds chirping, seeing the trees blossom, and enjoying some good old vitamin D. In celebration of the warmer temps, I’m here with 5 MORE spring themed freebies to share with you!
1. First, I have Springtime Play Dough Mats For CV, VC, CVCV & CVC Words by Twin Speech Language & Literacy LLC. Play Dough is always such a hit with the kiddos! These mats make it easy to target different syllable structures, without the mess.
2. Next up, is Weather Idioms FREEBIE by Activity Tailor. This freebie will give the kids a chance to learn about idioms as they relate to weather. Are they skating on thin ice, or right as rain?
3. Third, is Veggie Comprehension – Sneak Peek! by Firefly Speech and Language by Beth. This can be used to target different concepts like sequencing, direction following, location, and more!
4. Now, I have for you What’s Bugging You? Idiom Activity by SmartmouthSLP. This is another idiom activity that includes 9 different phrases and definitions for the kids to match, as well as a coloring page.
5. Last but not least, is Ants on a Log Speech Recipe Freebie by Creative Speech Lab. Target prepositions, articulation, and even direction following (and more) with this spring themed freebie! When the activity is finished, the kids will have a yummy snack to eat-an added bonus and built-in reward!