Well, get out your green, everyone, because it’s that time of year again! I’ve taken a minute to compile five St. Patrick’s Day freebies for you to use in your speech room! I hope that you find them lucky!
1. First, I have St Patrick’s Day Barrier Game by GoldCountrySLP. With this freebie, your students will learn to formulate and answer questions, practice their expressive language skills, and pragmatics! It includes 5 pages worth of activity materials.
2. Next up is this St Patrick’s Day freebie by Monae’s Speech House. Target spatial concepts and direction following with this cute activity! It is really interactive, and can get your students up and moving for a nice change!
3. Shamrock Articulation for R, S, and L by Kristine Lamb. This freebie includes 24 cards for each sound, and can be used to play like a memory game. Articulation therapy can become very routine sometimes, so this freebie is a great way to include a little game!
4. Shamrock Challenge by Peachie Speechie. The kids always love these challenges, and I have to say, I do too! They are really reinforcing, and the kids can see their progress throughout the session, week, or month!
5. St. Patrick’s Day Language Pack by Speech Therapy Fun with Jennifer. This is a whole 14-page pack of language activities for FREE! Jennifer did a wonderful job of creating these games and worksheets to target pronouns, articulation, directions, and more!
That about wraps it up for today! I hope you enjoy using these St. Patrick’s Day freebies in your speech therapy sessions. Please remember to leave seller feedback and browse around their store to see all of the other great items they have to offer!