1. Valentine Heart Challenge by Peachie Speechie. She has done it again! These challenges are great reinforcers, and you can use them to target any and every goal. The possibilities are endless!
2. Valentine Game Board by The Speech Summit. This game board comes with directions and game cards, but you can use with any of your speech or language goals! It is open-ended enough that it is so versatile!
3. Valentine’s Day Social Skills by Speech Me Maybe. Use these social scenarios to target politeness, topic maintenance, and conversation initiation. This is a great activity to get your group sessions interacting and discussing social conventions!
4. No Prep Print and Go Dice Games-Valentine’s Day by Jessica Finch. Use these activities in therapy or for homework! There is no prep necessary-just print and you’re all set!
5. Valentine Friends FREEBIE by GoldCountrySLP. These are super cute articulation worksheets that allow your students to color in their progress! There are 20 words per page of targets-a really great artic session awaits!
That wraps it up for this round of free materials! I hope you enjoy using these Valentine’s Day freebies for SLPs in your speech therapy sessions. Please remember to leave seller feedback and browse around their store to see all of the other great items they have to offer!