Spring freebies have sprung! This is one of the best times of the year, if you ask me. The days are getting longer (and warmer), the birds are chirping, and the world just looks a little brighter when things are in bloom; and I’m not just talking about the flowers! Check out these fabulous freebies that will liven up your speech room and have your students’ speech and language blossoming!
1) First on the list, we have a No Print Language Sampler, made right here at The Speech Space! I absolutely love No Prints; they are so easy for you, and so engaging for your students! Kids love using the computer or iPad, and with this No Print Sampler, they can learn while having fun.
2) Now, the second freebie I have for you is Spring Listen Up! by Panda Speech. This is great for your K-2nd graders learning to follow one and two-step directions! You just read the prompts listed, and they color in the picture accordingly-they can even take it home to hang on the refrigerator as a reward!
3) Here we have a sample of Kayla SLP’s Fictional Spring Stories. It includes a super-cute story about a little girl getting ready to play in the rain, and activities to target story sequencing, vocabulary, WH-questions, and more!
4) This Print and Go Sentence Pack by Talkin’ with Twang is a no-prep freebie that targets compound sentences. It includes 3 Spring-themed worksheets that your students will have so much fun with! This is a great activity for some of your older kids.
5) Last but not least, I have Spring Idioms for you, created by MySpeechTools. This freebie includes 45 bright and Springy idiom cards that are all seasonally appropriate! Laminate, cut, and you’re set to go! Your students will get a kick out of these idioms, all while learning about figurative language.
Well, that wraps it up for Part 1 of my spring freebies! If you like these products as much as I do, make sure to let the creators know! Stay tuned for Part 2 🙂
Did you like this post? Sign up here for email updates on new posts, discounts, and freebies!