- Naming. Have the student name the objects as they put them up on the window.
- Following Directions. Provide the student with a verbal instruction. For example, you might say, “Put the tree on the window after you put on the star”.
- Spatial Concepts. Instruct the student to place the window clings up using spatial concepts in your directives. For example, “Put the candy cane next to the tree”. Alternatively, you can have the student put the window clings up however they’d like. Then, talk about where the things are to target any spatial concept. For example, “Where is Santa?” would hopefully get the response, “Beside the tree”.
- Giving Directions. Have the student instruct you on how to decorate the window with the window clings. Ask them to be very specific in their instructions so you can decorate it just right.
- Categories. Ask the student to name items in a given category. For example- things that are green, things that we eat, etc. etc.
Get the latest posts, podcasts, and freebies!
Never miss another great freebie, post, or deal. Sign up for email updates today!